- Improved ragdoll manipulation with the Magneto-stick. Carrying a corpse will now always use the pelvis bone of the ragdoll no matter where you aim, as that is the most effective part to carry. Your view will snap to that same area when you pick up the corpse, to prevent it immediately falling again. Pushing has been weakened, as it was glitchy and bad.
- Falling on another player will hurt them and cushion your fall. They receive your original fall damage, while you get only half. An award has been added for killing someone this way.
- Crowbar kills are now silent, victim will not do a death scream (same as knife, silenced pistol, headshots).
- Found a way of networking corpse data through datatable vars. Things like the corpse name and identification status should now be more reliable.
- Game description in server browser now shows the version number (eg. "v3") as well as an indicator whether the server uses custom weapons/items in the form of an asterisk ("*"). So a modded server will show "Trouble in Terrorist Town v3*" in full, while a vanilla one won't have the *.
- Fixed error in weapon spawning fallback for weaponless maps that do not have a rearm script.
- Fixed thrown knife being catchable with the Magneto-stick.
Trouble in Terrorist Town v3