Changelog for v290110:
- Traitor Equipment menu improvements:
- Made it use nicer icons
(most of which were already used in the body search results + some new
ones). Standard spawn icons will still be used for items that do not
have a nice icon (such as custom stuff added by a server).
items that are not buyable (because you're already carrying one etc) be a
- Made menu taller, and extended the descriptions
of most items.
- Weapon balancing:
- Removed death scream
for silenced pistol bodyshot kills
- Increased Poltergeist ammo
from 5 to 6 shots
- Slightly reduced Teleporter loudness
a body now gives a point
- Traitor team bonus now only rewards
half a point per dead innocent instead of a full point (total is rounded
- Made health text on target ID stand out more
compared to karma text.
- Added setting that makes target ID more
minimalist, showing only the target's name, coloured in accordance to
his health, rather than separate health text and karma text.
Added setting that disables crosshair entirely, for those who enjoy
- Fixed possessed object names not showing for everyone
after round end.
- Fixed crowbar impact effect spam (finally)
Minor Karma balancing: reverted kill penalty to original amount, and
increased traitor hurting/killing reward a bit further.
Trouble in Terrorist Town v290110
to gmod's bitwise operators for damage type checking instead of custom
method (had their existence been more obvious I never would have had to
make a custom method! joy). Small performance improvement.
dependency on the gmod CS:S Lua addon (servers still need to install
CS:S for the models etc)