- Disabled automatic mapswitching when in Fretta mode (ie. fretta_voting = 1), as they often won't have a mapcycle.txt. These servers can still enable mapswitching by enabling ttt_always_use_mapcycle (default 0). On servers with fretta_voting disabled TTT will always use the mapcycle, so nothing changes for those. Readme has been updated with this stuff.
- Prepared weapons for small SWEP changes in upcoming gmod update.
- Fixed weapons with classnames that did not start with weapon_zm or weapon_ttt getting removed immediately if a player got one.
- Fixed weapons needing a unique WeaponID number to show up in body searches and such. If you have set a WeaponID in one of your SWEPs to work around this issue, you should remove it now.
- Made it possible to use a model-based icon (think standard gmod spawn buttons) for the equipment menu. See weapon_tttbase for documentation. Not really tested this, you should make an icon instead using the below.
- Added template .psd file in the /terrortown/template/ directory. Use to create your own icons in the same style as the standard TTT ones. You'll have to figure out how to export to VTF with the right settings yourself (it's not hard, use the included VTFs as example). I might make a tutorial sometime.
- Added documentation in weapon_tttbase about configuring things so that ttt_random_weapon will include the SWEP in its list of randomly created weapons. An easy way of getting a normal (non-traitor/detective) weapon into the game on many maps.