Changelog for v250110:
- Added Teleporter traitor weapon:
* Primary fire to mark a location, secondary fire to teleport to the last marked location. Ammo for four teleports, but you can mark infinite times.
* You are frozen while the teleport occurs, which takes about three seconds, and you can be shot during that time.
* After teleporting, both places will get a marking on the ground showing there was a teleport there (it's the quantum particles).
* If, since you marked it, a prop has been placed on the marked location, you will die if you teleport back there.
* If a player is blocking the destination, he will be telefragged instead of you.
* If a traitor with a teleporter dies, anyone can pick it up. Looks like a camphone.
- Fixed Lua error on shotgun in certain semi-random situations
- Added scorch decal on the ground when burning a body.
- After round ends, all players can see who is possessing a prop, rather than only spectators.
- The myinfo_bytes setting on clients is set to 1024 if it is below 1000 (which it is by default). This should help prevent buffer overflows.
Trouble in Terrorist Town v250110