Changelog for v220110:
- Karma related:
- Fixed randomly occurring error spam when near an armed C4.
- Reduced how much a gun flies around when its owner dies.
- Round report window now stays up until the next round properly begins, rather than automatically closing as soon as the preparation phase starts.
- Made all kill events in the round report event list of the form "X was killed by Y", instead of "Y killed X", to be consistent with how other events are listed.
- Added award for killing someone with a knife as innocent, and made some minor tweaks to a few other awards/highlights.
- Everyone is muted for a second before and after a round restart (map cleanup etc). There's a (small) chance this helps against net buffer overflow errors. You can't really talk at that point anyway because everyone lags a bit as the map reloads.
- Improved spawn location randomisation.
- Experimental: spawn waves, via ttt_spawn_wave_interval (default 0)
Trouble in Terrorist Town v220110