Changelog for v200210:
- Overhauled Weapon Examiner detective equipment, turning it into a DNA sampler:
* Collect DNA samples from players, and from loose weapons/items.
* Test if a player sample and item sample match to find out if that player used the item.
* Items such as knives in corpses and defused C4 all have DNA of the traitor who used them on it. Radios do not.
* Traitors can avoid being discovered by hiding the evidence and preventing detectives with samplers from getting close to them (which they need to be in order to collect a sample from a player).
* The DNA sampler can only hold 5 human samples at once for balance reasons. The limit on samples from items is 25, for technical reasons. These limits are separate from each other, you can have 5 players and 25 item samples in there.
- Detectives now receive credit reward upon traitor death, and therefore do not have to find the corpse.
- Optimised icon filesize significantly (roughly 150KB in total) by removing excess data from VTFs (unused auto-generated thumbnails and mipmaps).
Trouble in Terrorist Town v200210