- Ragdolls colliding with eachother is now disabled by default to prevent ragdoll-related physics glitching causing lag. Can be re-enabled with ttt_ragdoll_collide (default 0).
- Added (experimental!) new weapons, one for Traitors and one for Detectives:
* Traitors get the Newton Launcher, a gun that pushes a target with much more force and a longer range than the crowbar. Has a recharge rather than ammo.
* Detectives get a UMP SMG that slightly shocks a target with each bullet, screwing with their aim.
- When Fretta voting is enabled, TTT now always starts a gamemode vote when the round/time limit is reached (and mapcycle isn't forced on), instead of only starting one when enough players vote for it when the round ends.
- Added proper kill attribution when an attacker pushes his victim into water with leeches that end up killing him.
- Added logging of DNA sample retrieval in the damage log (ie. server logs or ttt_print_damagelog).
- Fixed non-TTT-compatible weapons not being removed when players pick them up.
Trouble in Terrorist Town 10-06-10