- Added optional auto-kick when player reaches a Karma threshold. Enable with ttt_karma_low_autokick to kickban for 60 minutes at karma 400. See readme for other convars starting with ttt_karma_low that customize this behaviour.
- Maps without TTT weapon spawns and without a rearm script will now cause the game to create weapons based on maxplayers, rather than the number of active players in the server.
- Added warning in the chat for spectator-mode players when the preparation phase starts, informing them they are speccing and how to disable this.
- Fixed weapons playing their drawing animation in an instant, allowing players to switch very quickly. They now run the animation at a more reasonable speed.
- Fixed Fretta splash screen not appearing since one or two versions ago.
- Fixed traitors who kill other traitors with C4 getting karma reductions, despite the other traitor having plenty of opportunity to avoid the C4. The scoring already took this into account, karma now does too.
- Fixed rounds starting (and instantly ending) when there is only one active player and a bunch of spectator-only players.
- Added more checks to prevent errors when players disconnect while the round is being started, which caused the playercount to fall below the minimum where the game did not expect it to be.
- Fixed typo in readme of ttt_no_nade_throw_during_prep. If the convar wasn't working for you, check if the name is correct.