posted Jun 22, 2014, 7:57 AM by Bad King Urgrain
- Attribute vehicle kills (buggy driving over someone) to the driver of the vehicle.
- Mark telefrag damage as being inflicted by the teleporter weapon.
- Prevent a player's spectate mode enabling after they have just joined and are coincidentally picked as traitor (thanks Bo98)
- Prevent inconsistencies when a player enters spectate mode due to their role being unnecessarily cleared (thanks Bo98)
- Enabled lag compensation for the crowbar's secondary attack (thanks Bo98)
- Additional resetting of a player's view angles after they have possessed a prop and then spectate a player (thanks Bo98)
- Additional robustness in communicating player roles to clients (thanks Bo98)
- Ignore chat containing sentences prefixed by typical admin command characters (such as ! or @) from being stored as a player's last words (thanks DarthTealc)
Most of the following contributed fixes were already available via a GMod release I believe, just not listed in this changelog yet:
- Traitor weapons can now set "Avoidable" to true indicate that traitors who get killed by that weapon should be blamed for their own death, much like C4 (thanks YMIndustries)
- Fixed "beam down" part of teleport effect not being shown (thanks robotboy655)